Quote Originally Posted by Chapman89 View Post
I've been getting increasingly anxious for Saturday to come. I'm getting that urge to drive around aimlessly looking for random trails for the rest of the afternoon.

Sal, any suggestions on what to bring besides the basics in my gear bag? Unfortunately I don't have a CB yet, I know that will come in handy for the big event.
Just make sure you have plenty of water to drink and fresh batteries for your camera. I don't think much is needed for a day trip. I'm getting excited as well I can't wait to get out there and nail down a camp site and get on some trails.

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
Bro, you are a professional "Call of Duty" online player? Thats how I got good at what I do

LoL, thank you for your service. BTW, my best friend's last name is the same as yours, you're not Dominican are you? Thanks bro, and no I'm Italian

Event markers would help newbies like myself. So, I think thats a great idea. I think this would help we just have to see what we can get away with. I don't know if this violates some forest service rule or not
The good thing is you guys will be able to get information on where we will be at in advance. My original plan was to post the info up Wednesday night which was pretty short notice. We will have to have an emergency back up communication plan just in case someone is in our spot. I highly doubt this will happen considering I will be getting there Wednesday but you never know.