I just looked at ARB's site. It looks like a small fraction of the area covered. That same type awning could be had by just buying a Girard or Carefree of Colorado awning from the local RV store and hanging it on the roof rack. You could even get a powered one for a push button deployment. Girard is seen on high end motorcoaches, and magically jut straight out with no visible support. They're expensive though.

The Foxwing has more area than my 10x10 commercial Ez-Up. And, you get coverage over the back end as well as side door. I measured the arm length, and it's 8 1/2' from the Jeep's corner to the awning corner, with a few inches of arm left. The flat sides are a little over 6 1/2' out from the Jeep. I'll have to do some math to see what the square footage is.

As for cost, the Foxwing's material is about as heavy as my boat's Bimini top, it ain't thin nylon tent crap. I'm still learning how to fold it up so the thing doesn't look like a python that just swallowed a rabbit when it's zipped up. That's because the stuff is probably denier 600. The rest of the hardware is heavy duty.

I might order an extension panel, having one off the back end would add to the rear covered area for a nice camp site. Or, put one at the driver's door side for extra that way. SG has them for $58 each.