Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread: Super Sliders

Senior Member Getting Dirty Omelet's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilJager View Post
    Matt that sucks about the rivets didnt hold up. I have the version with the screws and seems to hold up alot better. And i have slammed down full force on them a few times
    Ya that's what mine are. I never had a problem with the screws. They never broke a sheered out. I was glad I got them because apparently a month later they started shipping with the crappy rivets.
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    I can include extras, We installed Nathans using a battery powered drill with a socket to install the nut certs and they all went in perfectly. I imagine that it depends on the installation tools, experience and angle but my goal is to make the customer happy so keep the suggestions coming.
    yeah same here. I bought mine after they said they switched to rivets but i guess i got lucky and had hardware packages to get rid of
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    I installed mine with an impact but that's highly not recommended to do. The nutsert tool I used was awesome I just found it odd that AJ spun one then I spun the other one in the same spot. Obviously this is an installation issue and not design issue. Extra care just needs to be had on that section for the WK I guess. The XK was fine no issues but all are stuff is flat and square everywhere to.
    Sal's already kinda said what I was gonna say, haha. WK installation seems a bit more meticulous for those external mounting locations. Even with the proper equipment it is tricky. But you've already said you'll equip a couple more for future customers, so I think this is fine.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    looks like a may have found a welder today. He will pick up the jigs on Monday and we will take the sliders off my Commander too use for models. I hope to have XK ones by the end of the week (we still have two pair of WK in stock).
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    After watching Sals video I think I want a set. Let me know when you have some ready to ship and if I have the money they're MINE!!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    After watching Sals video I think I want a set. Let me know when you have some ready to ship and if I have the money they're MINE!!!
    I order them in sets of 3, from the recent talk it looks like I might have to order 6 sets.
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Ok just keep me posted please. Also If you can find out about the mounting brackets for the front tube fenders that would be awsome! I have some ideas brewing in my head.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Any word on the sliders.. I'm in need of some soon!!!

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    Any word on the sliders.. I'm in need of some soon!!!
    The parts are all at the welder, he is fixing the jig and should have 6 sets real soon.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    The parts are all at the welder, he is fixing the jig and should have 6 sets real soon.
    Are all of these 6 sets spoken for already??

Page 24 of 25 FirstFirst ... 1422232425 LastLast

Thread Information