Thread: F'd up Relationship

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I know it is a difficult time being away from family and friends but hang in there and know that we are puling for you. It may be hard to accept today but it is better that you learned the kind of person she is now then a few years down the road when you are married or even have children. The fact that she has already moved on is a clear indicator that she moved on long before now. The sting will be short lived and you will land on your feet and eventually meet a nice young lady who deserves you. We are all here for you!

My bride to be dumped me when I was away in the Air Force for my best friend. They deserve each other and I did much better.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    Very sorry to hear this, as everyone had said so far, you will be better off in the long run. Thanks for serving & hope you do find a good girl that will be there for as you deserve.

You are part of a tightnit jeep family that will be here for you.
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    The fact that she has already moved on is a clear indicator that she moved on long before now.
    ^^^^^^ What he said. It sucks for now, but in reality, you dodged a bullet. Keep the faith, bro.
    2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    I know I'm late to this thread but being a senior NCO I wanted to tell you that you're much better off finding out at this point. I've had watch to many relationships go down hill thats for sure. One thing I can tell you is if you decide to move on and not linger on this situation I guarantee you will be better off. My soldiers who couldn't let go had the issues and the ones who decided it was for the best and just let go did the best in the long term. Embarrass your fellow soldiers they will get you threw and that don't mean go get piss drunk and in trouble either. The right one will come along at some point just be patient.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty cabledog25's Avatar
    Well a little update, ive been pretty good these past few days, mainly been busy on finishing up work out here and starting to order stuff for the XK. but i would like to give a big thanks to all of yall on here, between yall and my friends out here ive been able to keep my head up and focus on me, which is Number one priorty for me at this moment. but thanks again everyone for being here for a fellow, this truly shows how close of a group of guys we have here.

Thread Information