Thread: Super Sliders

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Already selling the XJ why?
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
    Already selling the XJ why?
    It's a great Jeep but all I can think about is modding my XK. I also enjoy wheeling my XK more even though it can't do what the XJ can do. If I pick one jeep I can do all the things I want to it. Spending money on two jeeps isn't fair to the family. If I sell the XJ I can get sliders and a snorkel or a programmer. My XK misses the feel of the rocky trails LOL...

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    It's a great Jeep but all I can think about is modding my XK. I also enjoy wheeling my XK more even though it can't do what the XJ can do. If I pick one jeep I can do all the things I want to it. Spending money on two jeeps isn't fair to the family. If I sell the XJ I can get sliders and a snorkel or a programmer. My XK misses the feel of the rocky trails LOL...
    You should get one of those high tech PVC snorkels, them look real nice. I have to agree, a lot of the fun is dragging The Tank through the trails it shouldnt be on
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    LMAO hahahah I might be demented but I'm not that demented unless you ask the wife hahah. I really want the sliders except for the bumpers it's the last piece of armor I need to complete the under neath protection. I really like the design of these sliders as well I've been waiting a while for something along these lines to come out.

Thread Information