Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post

Current Hub to Fender
FD 25 1/4" FP 26"

Having the alignment rechecked tomorrow.
Issues I am currently working on.
Once the front passenger side starts to flex the DS hits the gas tank skid
DS Ujoints are whistling and the rubber cover on DS was ripped off when it tagged the gas tank skid. Need to replace the Rear DS, will be looking at Carolina DS or NW driveshafts here in town and going from there.
I went to test everything out on lunch at work yesterday by hitting some mud puddles at the water next to work and now my ABS & BAS/ESP and the TC lights are on. These are the codes it is throwing C1015, B1630, U0415. Will be pulling the front tires on it tomorrow to see if I see anything.
The knocking sounds was the Pas rcv axle & will contact them tomorrow. When the shop swapped it out with the OEM one the intershaft was seized unto the RCV axle. From my understanding it took the mech 45 min with a deadblow to get them apart. The OEM one was put back in & goes in out & out with no issue. The RCV axle came apart when it was being removed as well.

Items still need to do
Swap out the rear diff cover.
Get new front DS
Rear adjustable UCA's & LCA's

Future MODs
Rear bumper
lights

I have had somewhat lifted rigs in the past, this is the biggest I have ever had so still learning. I know there are things that pop up when you MOD a rig, but this is getting annoying. It seems like one thing after the other. Once all is worked out, all should be golden.
Didn't you install a rear adjustable track bar? How bad is the rear pinon angle? You having any issues running the OEM axles? Two of the codes makes sense to me if your axle was binding up real bad. C1015 is wheel speed sensor correct? U0415 has something to do with the ABS correct? If that's the case and that tires was way off on reading because it was binding up it would throw codes. Not sure but that's my best guess right now.