Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread: T-shirts anyone?????

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
    I'd pre-pay before the order was officially placed...
    I was the one originally pushing for the shirts in a different location. I had everything done and had a design ready and everything... long story short, every thing fell through in more than one area. Plenty of interest, and people willing to pre-order. But yeah... that is neither here nor there. I put a lot of energy and effort into it for it to crumble, but don't really have the desire to push that envelop again... But I will gladly pre-order as well if whoever does it has a pay-pal account.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Well if know one steps up to the plate I might take a crack at it once things calm down for me at work I'm burning the candle at both ends right now. AJ what was your design? I'd like to see it I can't remmber if you posted it before or not. I know one thing it will be one shirt design no multiple desings or doing shirts and hoodies if I do it and I will need a minimum order I'm sure as well. If the first run takes off ok then we can make other things like hoodies and stuff or long sleeve shirts or something.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I only have about 2 weeks left for the robotics competition I'm mentoring that takes up all me free time (in addition to work/kids/masters classes). I may spearhead this once thats done.

Sal, when I mentioned hoodies I envisioned having tshirt orders for spring and, if all goes well, a hoodie order in the fall.

What do you guys think about my proposal of using the header logo? The words for the back can change obviously....

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    I still want one... or two
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    I don't have time for the project but would be good for a couple.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

I Think to get the ball rolling we should start a list of people with interest willing to put money down... as far as the design I dig it personally I'd do the forum logo on the front left chest with the url below it and then center the name across the back shoulders

T-shirt pre order list:
    1.FrankXK9

Quote and add name to list

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    We should get a basic design sketched (i think cafepress actually shows you what the shirt will look like and we can post those images) and an estimated price, then start a preorder list.

If someone doesn't take the lead by the end of next week, i'll do it. (since we're talking about pre-ordering, if someone jumps in to head this tshirt order i'd suggest it being one of the forum "old timers")

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankXK9 View Post
    T-shirt pre order list:
    1. FrankXK9

Quote and add name to list
    1. FrankXK9
    2. Knappster
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Knappster View Post
    1. FrankXK9
    2. Knappster
    1. FrankXK9
    2. Knappster
    3. Sal-XK

Page 7 of 13 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Thread Information