I'm still so new to Jeeps, I'm soaking it all in!

Being a moderator on an AR15 board, I can appreciate the struggle between wanting to cut loose, and professionalism - I'm sure that's tougher when you're also a sponsor, although I've seen that managed well elsewhere, too.

I like this board, because of the 6 Jeep forums I joined the first week after buying my Commander , this one is the most responsive, and has the most personable people. Matt saw me on another board and invited me to join, and I haven't been disappointed yet (blame him)!

I also like to spend money where I hang out, so as soon as I get some, I already plan on spending it here (which I realize is a lotta talk, until you ACTUALLY do it, but there you have it...). And other than the crazy guy with no doors on his Commander, I'm thinking no one else here would steer you into something crazy or hazardous - all YOUR rides still have their doors, fenders, & accoutrements relatively intact - a not unimportant consideration to a new board member whose about to mail Payment #2 on his Commander later this week!

I think the strength of this board is in it's low key/low pressure approach to helpfulness. I don't see anyone trying to build "Jeepzilla" here, and y'all have wives you hafta sneak stuff past too (I'm really looking forward to sneaking a 2" lift and 30x9 A/T's past MY wife... to say nothing of custom bumpers, rock rails, winch, and a roof rack ). I ONLY discovered last night in fact, that Knappster and Steel Armadillo are one & the same!