Thread: Ultimate Jeep Summit 2012 / MOAB UT / May 14 -17, 2012 (pre-event thread)

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty Adondo's Avatar
    Mom has been going through chemotherapy for the last month. For a while, I thought we'd have to cancel the trip, but mom's feeling pretty good and wants to go. (The cancer was found long after the plans and reservations were made)

So... we'll take off on Saturday the 12th, and get there sometime Monday the 14th. It's almost 900 miles, so I didn't want to make a drive-all-night marathon out of it, so we'll have the weekend to drive it.

I've checked ahead, there's a cancer center in Moab at the county hospital, and they've been called. The cancer center here will have a packet of records ready for us to take, so just in case...

I've been holding off posting anything in case things went to heck and the trip was dead. Fortunately, things are going okay. If this trip was three weeks ago, it wouldn't have happened. They put her on stuff to bring up the red cell count, so she's doing a lot better than this crap first started.
    Last edited by Adondo; 05-02-2012 at 03:22 PM.
    2006, 4.7L, QTII, Toyo Wild Country M/T 265/70R17 tires, Ultrasport 175 wheels, Rocky Road 2.25'' lift kit, HID off-road lighting, Surco 50x60 roof rack, Foxwing awning, Superchips performance programming.

Thread Information