I have a Tactical Armor bumpers on the way. I would have liked to have been able to wait for the armadillo rear bumper but I have some trips planned in June. Obvioulsy I saved on shipping getting both bumpers from one outfit. The front bumper is the "wincher", I have the plated style with the full front hoop. I went with the reciever hitch because I will share a winch with my old 89 YJ. No need to have a winch sitting on it all year when the gal drives it to work most days. The rear bumper with the tire swing away. I added the gas can and hi-lift mounts. They will come bare metal so I can weld some tabs on for the roof ladder. I'll bolt the ladder to the driver side right behind the gas fill (I was thinking passenger side, but I want the gal to be able to pay attention to that ladder!). I'll have the bumpers powder coated satin black just like the Rubicon wheels after we have everything mocked up. Should look descent. The roof rack should be interesting. Not sure what I want there. I haven't sorted through my water storage options. Not sure if I want water on the roof or on my trailer.