Thread: SeaFoam

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Member Looking for Dirt
    What product did you use, i looked at the web site and it seems there is a few ways of using it, what did you do??

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by jay in nb View Post
    What product did you use, i looked at the web site and it seems there is a few ways of using it, what did you do??
    I used the motor treatment and put the the whole can in my tank. When I'm with in a few hundred miles of my next oil change I will get another can and put half in my cranks case and half in the throttle body and watch all the smoke fill my neighborhood. LOL

Member Looking for Dirt
    Perfect tks, I checked the website and it sells up here just didnt know what to use first and every MPG counts with gas up to $1.33/L here although I never seen the Commander so clean seing it doesnt leave the driveway much :-(

Well I'm still sitting at 15.7 after driving my normal route all week. So I'm still at a 2mpg improvement just from the sea foam in the tank.

Member Looking for Dirt
    I'm just over 13mpg, a few weeks ago I disconnected the bty and it seem to have gotten better for a few days but went back to the same I had before, I also waxed the Commander to glide through the wind better, epic failure but still shinning.

yes I was pretty settled between 13 and 14 my self and resetting the guage netted some gains but lost them fast, it seems to be staying around longer.

Junior Member Looking for Dirt
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    yes I was pretty settled between 13 and 14 my self and resetting the guage netted some gains but lost them fast, it seems to be staying around longer.
    Hey Sal when you do your intake can you video tape it, that would really be a nice how to video.

Thread Information