Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What did you do to your Ultimate Jeep today - 2012

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty
    That is no contest the best looking WK, and looks well used too! (evidenced by that "scratch" on the fender/door) Everything done on it looks like it belongs. Love the low profile rack. I remember following your build thread on it, have to read the rest. I will PM you some questions, specially as it pertains to the CRD engine.
    07 WK Limited, 3.0 CRD, QDII

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelcodex View Post
    That is no contest the best looking WK, and looks well used too! (evidenced by that "scratch" on the fender/door) Everything done on it looks like it belongs. Love the low profile rack. I remember following your build thread on it, have to read the rest. I will PM you some questions, specially as it pertains to the CRD engine.
    I agree its a nice looking WK, however I think its a 3 way tie between valpacer, Eviljager and Omelet. All three of them have bada$$ WK's!!!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by 07JeepXK View Post
    I agree its a nice looking WK, however I think its a 3 way tie between valpacer, Eviljager and Omelet. All three of them have bada$$ WK's!!!
    Ok, let's say the best WH. I'll admit, I really like Omelet's too and follow his thread. But I read elsewhere Eviljager's is no more, he sold it. :-(
    07 WK Limited, 3.0 CRD, QDII

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Pixelcodex View Post
    Ok, let's say the best WH. I'll admit, I really like Omelet's too and follow his thread. But I read elsewhere Eviljager's is no more, he sold it. :-(
    Ok I'll agree its the best WH. So Omelets and Eviljagers are tied. Even though Eviljagers WK got sold to JBA it doesnt matter cause it was still BA!!! Just like phunkeydudes XK on the other forum.
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Took my Super Sliders off so the new welder can reverse engineer them and get started on the new batch.
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    I don't think i've ever posted in here. In the last couple weeks I've gotten stuck in a drainage ditch filled with gravel, sand and mud. Jeep was basically laying on its side. Slid up and down on that side to get out, I did eventually get out. Next morning I noticed a lot of bedliner was removed from the sliders AND were starting to rust. So I sanded those down and prepped them and repainted those... good as new. Couple days later I bought a Hi-Lift jack from 4wheelparts-Raleigh. Quite a bit of dirt was on my K&N Dry charger, so I washed that as well as well as the Jeep. I took off all of my tires and brought them all to 38psi, then I removed the years of small pebbles that have caked up behind my dust shield and went ahead and did a tire rotation as well. Tightened my 4xG Matrix, and touched up the 4xG belly. Checked the integrity of my engine oil, diff fluid, and xcase fluid. Waxed the top portion of the roof and greased my Monroe LL's.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    After over a 2 1/2 month delay getting my JBA Front Disconnects from Jeapin by Al and then a couple more months for me to have the time... I finally installed my front discos today... also had to go for a short off road drive after that !!!
    2010 Limited > 5.7 > Pearl Black > QDII > 4"¯ Superlift w-SSR > Bilstein HD Struts + 1/4" spacer > RCV cv Axles > JBA 6" Springs + Matt's 1/2" Spacer > BDS adj LCA > 285-65-18 Nitto Trail Grappler MT's > Moto Metal 951 > K&N CAI > Flowmaster 50 > 4xGuard-Front/Belly skids + Grill Hoop w/ Front Receiver + Rear Diff. Guard > PIIA 520 ATP > Front Camera > Steel Armadillo's Rear Bumper/Tire/ Blitz Carrier/Super Sliders +Secure Console > Dual Batteries > OBA > JKS Rear-JBA Front Discos > FlashPaq

painted my rims, and put flags on the doors

Last edited by FrankXK9; 06-29-2012 at 01:43 PM.
    |________0000_
    l[__][__][_\\____\___
    l-- ________--|[]lllllll[]|
    (o)_)---------(o)_)-0-)_)
    http://i39.tinypic.com/a11jyg.jpg

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 1USMC's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by FrankXK9 View Post
    painted my rims, and put flags on the doors

I like your flags also... and nice job on the rims !!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information