Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread: 07JeepXK's Garage

Member Looking for Dirt
    No, maybe not 12, but 3 just seems like a crazy low offer if it was serious. 7600 seems way more reasonable. 12 was the window sticker price on the wk, the sign hanging from the mirror was 9K.

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    No one has the 5100's in stock and they're on back order until the end of next month. Looks like I might have to go a different route
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    Coilovers...

Don't think I want to invest that much money into the front end. If I were to it would be for RCV shafts
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty 06JeepXKHEMI's Avatar
    I know beefing up the CV shafts is beneficial but how many have you really broken since you've been wheeling?? Thinking you could do better than that!!!!!!!
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Quote Originally Posted by 06JeepXKHEMI View Post
    I know beefing up the CV shafts is beneficial but how many have you really broken since you've been wheeling?? Thinking you could do better than that!!!!!!!
    I've never broke a CV shaft on the XK. What I was trying to say was I really don't want to put that kind of money into the Jeep at the moment. I want to start saving money for mods for the next Commander I buy. It will be getting 5-6 inches of lift with 35's.

I've decided to just wait it out and get the 5100's when they're no longer on back order. In the meantime I'm going to replace my upper and lower ball joints and drivers side cv that's clicking

Im wondering if I should just wait for the 5100s for the Ram, or install the spacer lift I have..??? Really dont like the idea of tearing it apart twice or paying to have it done twice
    2K6 Limited Jeep Green Metallic/Saddle Brown Leather XK HEMI QDII Old Man Emu HD Suspension w/ Fox Emulsion 2.0 Rear Shocks 1.5" SpiderTraxx Wheel Spacers 265/70 GoodYear MTRs w/Kevlar True Dual Exhuast w/IMCO 50 K&N 63 CAI Diablo 91/Performance Transmission Tuned SA Belly Skid MOPAR Gas Tank Skid, Transfer Case Skid, Suspension Skid Front Tow Hooks 6k HID Lows/3k Fogs

Adam, just found them for the Ram on Amazon in stock. Go look for the ones that fit the Commander, I couldnt find any

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    Have you tried kolak? He got me mine!
    2006 XK 4.7L QTII

Page 31 of 32 FirstFirst ... 2129303132 LastLast

Thread Information