Thread: Springfield Armory

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Senior Member Getting Dirty Omelet's Avatar
    Awesome! I just wanted to share some advice. Good luck with your purchase. And have fun this weekend!
    [05 WK Khaki 4x4 5.7L QDII ][ 5" SL (OME HD coils and struts) ][ 295/70/17 Nitto Trail Grapplers on 17" Moabs (for the daily grind) ][ 35x12.50R17LT BFG MT KR (for wheeling) ][ Hidden Superwinch in stock bumper][ And soooooo much more... ]

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    that should be a blast enjoy yourself. Take pic's
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty IamJEEP's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Omelet View Post
    Awesome! I just wanted to share some advice. Good luck with your purchase. And have fun this weekend!
    Quote Originally Posted by pjmjr508 View Post
    that should be a blast enjoy yourself. Take pic's

Hopefully TS Emily doesn't screw this weekend up for us, argh!!!! There should be a couple of AK's and plenty of AR's there..maybe even a sniper rifle.
    ****Uwharrie Aprroved****
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*
    --------->My Garage<------------------

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    Then I drove her hard for about 45 mins.

That should be a lot of fun to handle so many different type of firearms. If you look thru my FB pic's you will see the ones my brother brought out when went to play, he served as a Marine & he has a lot of very nice firearms to play with.

Have fun but also keep aware of the ones that feel the best while firing, this will help you know which is best suited for you
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

That should be a lot of fun to handle so many different type of firearms. If you look thru my FB pic's you will see the ones my brother brought out when went to play, he served as a Marine & he has a lot of very nice firearms to play with.

Have fun but also keep aware of the ones that feel the best while firing, this will help you know which is best suited for you

Yeah bro, I'm excited... I'm going to consentrate on the pistols as that is my primary focus right now. That doesn't mean that I won't be behind the big boys wasting some ammo, LOL...
    2006 Commander Sport- 3.7L- 4X4*Inferno Red Crystal Pearl*Rocky Road 2.25" lift *"Limited" Color-Matched Rear Grab Handles*Mopar Hitch/Harness*4xGaurd Matrix w/Fogs*Rear Bumper Lights*Tinted Front Side Markers*MHT Fuel Hostage 17x8.5 +14ET*Nitto Terra Graplers 265/70/17*

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    Took 2 of my 9mm's to Colorado and (3) .22 rifles and never fired 1 shot. How sad is that?

The gun club I'm a member of is having a tactical shoot next month to raise money for a fallen officer's family. He was KIA 2 months ago. Currently, only active officers can participate, but I'm pushing to have a civilian class added or at least let the PD's have 2 civilian spots each. It'll raise more money and get a decent shooter on our local department's team.

Check it out---->Range Report posts 19, 20

RAGE ROOF RACK MEMBER #2

Thanks for the info sir
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Just to chime in... I carry a 9mm XDm 3.8. Love the gun but thinkin of swapping to a 1911 .45 for cc as its thinner.
    2010 Black WK, Tint and Only 1.5" spidertrax spacer so far waiting on the OME HD lift

http://www.DJ-CZ.co (just a hobby)

Thread Information