Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread: BEER

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    I killed a 12 pack working on my rock sliders tonight. I feel that cheap beer is really the only way to go. Nothing like a couple buddies and a 30 rack of Busch Light. I love a good Belgan, but when it comes down to it, I wouldnt trade my crap beer for anything
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by The_War_Wagon View Post
    Life is too short for cheap beer. Sam Adams and Yeungling is as cheap as I'll go.
    I like this guy - who recruited him????

Senior Member Getting Dirty sean112280's Avatar
    I agree as well ^

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Matt's Avatar
    I had a good mix for our bonfire last night... Yeungling Black & Tans, Killians Red and Molson XXX. It was a good night

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    slamming back some yuengling right now watching some football!!!! Bears come on at 1600 can't wait we need to slam those lions

Senior Member Getting Dirty cico7's Avatar
    Anyone tried EKU 28? I triedit a couple weeks ago, really liked it,.

Yuengling is now available in Ohio!

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty
    Quote Originally Posted by Sal-XK View Post
    slamming back some yuengling right now watching some football!!!! Bears come on at 1600 can't wait we need to slam those lions
    I was disappointed in the Eagles losing to those Bears. I just genuinely don't like them, because of your love for them, lol.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Sal-XK's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
    I was disappointed in the Eagles losing to those Bears. I just genuinely don't like them, because of your love for them, lol.
    Ya well the eagles are one of the most over rated teams and there true colors are showing kinda like the lions when they have to play real teams they get slammed.

Senior Member Getting Dirty EvilJager's Avatar
    Beer is good, beer is good, beer is goood, and stuff !
    JBA
    4XG
    S4XC

Senior Member Getting Dirty lekmedm's Avatar
    Life and a Can of Beer

A professor stood before his philosophy class and had some items in front of him. When the class began, wordlessly, he picked up a very large and empty mayonnaise jar and proceeded to fill it with golf balls.

He then asked the students if the jar was full. They agreed that it was.

So the professor then picked up a box of pebbles and poured them into the jar. He shook the jar lightly. The pebbles rolled into the open areas between golf balls.

He then asked the students again if the jar was full. They agreed it was.

The professor next picked up a box of sand and poured it into the jar. Of course, the sand filled up everything else.

He asked once more if the jar was full. The students responded with a unanimous "yes."

The professor then produced two cans of beer from under the table and poured the entire contents into the jar, effectively filling the empty space between the sand. The students laughed.

"Now," said the professor, as the laughter subsided, "I want you to recognize that this jar represents your life. The golf balls are the important things--your family, your children, your health, your friends, your favorite passions--things that if everything else was lost and only they remained, your life would still be full.

"The pebbles are the other things that matter like your job, your house, your car.

The sand is everything else--the small stuff.

"If you put the sand into the jar first," he continued, "there is no room for the pebbles or the golf balls. The same goes for life. If you spend all your time and energy on the small stuff, you will never have room for the things that are important to you. Pay attention to the things that are critical to your happiness. Play with your children. Take time to get medical checkups. Take your partner out to dinner. Play another 18. There will always be time to clean the house, and fix the disposal.

"Take care of the golf balls first, the things that really matter. Set your priorities. The rest is just sand."

One of the students raised her hand and inquired what the beer represented.

The professor smiled. "I'm glad you asked. It just goes to show you that no matter how full your life may seem, there's always room for a couple of beers."

2007 Commander Overland / 4" SuperLift / 285/70R17 Cooper Discoverer ST Maxx / Rusty's adjustable rear UCAs / Carolina Driveline front drive shaft / Flashpaq / DRLs & Tilting Mirrors / Autolite Iridiums / Cobra 29LX Chrome LE CB & Firestik antenna / Rear fog lights / Mopar Grille Guard with HID driving lights
    "4 wheel drive does not mean 4 wheel stop!" -Lee Goldberg, WABC TV weatherman

Page 16 of 17 FirstFirst ... 614151617 LastLast

Thread Information