On my design the top plate is one piece from the front to the back holding the 2 bushing assemblies. Your design has 2 separate arms that weld to the side of the uniball cup. My design keeps the strength of the front and rear arms together as one piece and doesn't rely on the uniball cup for structural part of the arm. Its only the joint that allows for articulation. Your arm design uses the uniball cup for structural strength which the uniball cup isnt that thick and Ive seen then rip apart from off-roading and hard hits. Which isnt a good sight. My background is desert racing. So most of the reason for my designs is because of weak points Ive have encountered during my years fabricating. Hence the reason I dont rely on another manufactured part to be the structural strength of my arms. Also you dont want the strut being the limiting factor in your suspension because when the shaft blows out of the strut you arent going anywhere. You dont want ball joints over extending which cause them early fatigue and possibly breaking them. Uniballs on the other hand are made to be run at there limit and yes i do recommend running a limit strap to stop them before they 100% max out but they can max out because they are only full max out for a fraction of a sec before the suspension compresses again. Matt you have some great ideas I wish you were in California Id hire you because you really know your stuff and I could use a good man to push my mind to my limits. I dont ever stop learning. It like put these on a customers truck with just the EME HD spring lift and see where the arms sit.