Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: West Coast Camp Commander 2011 Pictures & Tales

Senior Member Getting Dirty ped4599's Avatar
    Got Home last night (Sat). Was good to see you all again and meet a few more people. We had an awesome time. I was too tired to organize any photos so i just dumped everything i had so far to the following link. THANK YOU to Bills grandson for taking many of the photos on Chinaman. I handed him my camera and and he fired away while we navigated the terrain. We have tons of awesome video too, but it will take while to get it all ready to view.

I have tons of pics of all the members on the trail taxing their XKs!
    Here is the link for my photos: WCCC11 https://picasaweb.google.com/ped4599...eat=directlink

My brother and I did a lot of fun stuff this week:
    (few teasers)
    First time ever rafting. Bill's grand kids went in the same boat with us. it was such a Blast!

We made the Chinaman Gulch Loop!

Last edited by ped4599; 07-31-2011 at 10:23 AM.
    2010 Black LIMITED HEMI, Quadra DRIVE II, 2.25 inch RR lift, Off road tires (in garage) MAXXIS 265/70-17 on RUBI rims, 1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers, 4xguard: EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! ROLA roof rack, RUGGED RIDGE 8500 synthetic winch, and a car seat with a CUTE backseat driver.

Playing in the snow!

Trialbyfire's group and My brother and I, made it all the way to Grizzly Lake. it was a pretty crazy trail. Once we got there, they went back down and we climbed (not hiked) to the peak of the mountain along the lake. We made the climb to the peak up and back in 4 hours and 15 min. It was a butt kicker to say the least, but we made it up and back with no injurys.

Here are a few of the "Jeep portion" of the climb. I am glad Trailbyfire was there to vouch for how steep and rugged this was. The harsh winter seems to have really ripped the trail up.

Last edited by ped4599; 07-31-2011 at 10:27 AM.
    2010 Black LIMITED HEMI, Quadra DRIVE II, 2.25 inch RR lift, Off road tires (in garage) MAXXIS 265/70-17 on RUBI rims, 1.5 inch Spydertrax spacers, 4xguard: EVERYTHING I CAN GET MY HANDS ON! ROLA roof rack, RUGGED RIDGE 8500 synthetic winch, and a car seat with a CUTE backseat driver.

Administrator
    Blog Entries
    Quote Originally Posted by ped4599 View Post
    Playing in the snow!

I like this photo!
    2006 XK Limited, 5.7L Hemi
    Dark Khaki, QDII, Rocky Road 2.25" lift, Steel Armadillo front bumper with Warn PowerPlant winch, Steel Armadillo rear bumper w/ tire carrier, Rock Sliders, Light Bar & Front Fender Tube Fenders, 4xGuard belly skid plate & rear differential guard, BFG M/T A/T 255/75R17s on Rubicon rims, Spidertrax 1.5 inch wheel spacers, Rhino Rack Pioneer Tray with FoxWing Awning, Superchips VIVID Programmer, Air Flow snorkel, Steel Armadillo Secure Console, Cobra CB Radio, Lock Pick Video Programmer, ASFIR Skid Plates.

Knappster's Garage

Profile for Knappsters

AKA: the Owner of The Steel Armadillo L.L.C.

If you follow that link above and hit the fullsize button on any photo you should be able to down load the photos that you want from what I have.

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty pjmjr508's Avatar
    a lot of great shots
    PJMJR508
    (Happy Jeep)

Senior Member Getting Dirty
    That looks great, really good pics. I am soo mad I missed out on this.
    2007 Jeep Commander: QTII, Leather, Sunroof, remote start, OEM Skid Plates, 2 in Daystar lift, 255.75.17 BFG Mud Terrains on Moabs, 1.25 " Spidertrax wheel spacers, 4x Guard front guard and Side Guards, Optima Red Top, Robbys half inch leveling spacer, Bilstein 5150 Rear Shocks, Pinch weld mod and trimming!

Super Moderator Getting Dirty 07JeepXK's Avatar
    Looks like you guys had fun!
    2007 4.7 Liter XK | Front Modified OME HD Lift | Rear 4" Superlift | JBA UCA's | Rusty's Rear Adjustable Track Bar | Rysty’s Adjustable Upper and Lower Rear Control Arms w/Heim Joints | Mickey Thompson Classic III 17x9 Wheels | 315/70R17 Goodyear Duratracs | Airflow Snorkel | Flowmaster 40 Series Muffler | Superchips Flashpaq | Mopar Skids | 4xGuard Belly Guard | American Rebel Rear Diff Cover | Rear Powertrax No-Slip | Front Electronic Locker | Rear Heat/AC Delete

Lifetime Member Getting Dirty Tymac's Avatar
    Comparing the quality of my pics to Ped's I really wish I would have brought my Canon I used the last 2 years. The first one is a teaser. I started working on a videography of pics taken during the trip. Got tired last night, but I'll finish it tonight then I'll start working on combining the videos taken during the Mosquito snowfield crossing and a couple of vids from Chinaman Gulch.

http://s490.photobucket.com/albums/r...f-Road%202011/

For some unknown reason a few of the pics were removed during the upload. I'll chec it and repair if I can. Also the audio is missing and it was their audio.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread Information