Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
is that a single sprocket up front?.
Yup, just a single 32T sprocket in the front. Don't need the other ones.

Quote Originally Posted by IamJEEP View Post
Just checked out the vid.......one word.......GoPro. This is what I want for X-Mas this year, just gotta kiss Santa's a$$ so she will buy it, LOL.. Where did you mount the camera? Looks like it was on the bars?

How do you like those hydro brakes? I still have mechanical brakes and they are quick to throw you off.
That GoPro is sweet... thing is, my wife completely surprised me with the camera. My birthday present was supposed to be the new tires and MRP guide for the bike. Then on my birthday she hands me a present and it's the Kodak. She was mainly focused on skiing since they advertised the boot strap for it. For the bike, i just made a mount for the handlebars out of a reflector mount. The mount itself worked great... but you really need the camera on your body for mtb.... the bike gets whipped around a lot more.

Love the [good] hydro brakes. Bike came with Juicy 3's and they're horrible. Endless power, no cable stretch, no adjustments, only need one finger on each lever for "lock up" power. Mechanicals are good too... but you're only moving 1 pad instead of 2, so they need a bit more work to keep adjusted properly. But that's not a big deal if you're running a good set like BB5s or BB7s, im always adjusting my friends brakes before our rides and those are easy to do (as long as they were originally set up correctly)