Quote Originally Posted by Matt View Post
I read my receipt and im actually a bit agitated at something... I told the service manager that i feel the MDS engage/disengage on the highway with cruise control on and that i found TSB 18-006-10 which is a programming update that's supposed to resolve the issue; so if they could, update it while it was there. He asked me to describe it and i basically told him it feels like you run over a small piece of wood when the cylinders activate.. like hitting a bump.

Well, on my receipt he put down for the "issue" that "feels like driving on wood when on highway". The tech's diagnosis was "customer installed aftermarket suspension that's stiffer and wheels and tires that are loud and vibrate".

There's 2 reasons this really irks me...
#1) I didn't ask them to diagnose anything... i told them what the issue was and gave them the TSB number that resolves the problem.

#2) Do those idiots really think i brought my modified jeep there to complain about a "rough ride"?

I thought about calling the service manager up tomorrow but im just going to let it go. THIS is why, even though i have a warranty, i do all of the work myself.

He said WOOD.