Quote Originally Posted by AJeepZJ View Post
Won't be much of a contribution, but... my older sis owns the Mazda CX-7 - Fast little SUV... I like how it drives, but dont' care for the interior. The Equinox is nice too - Both vehicles drive and handle like cars which I don't care for, but they are very quiet, and comfortable. More importantly, both vehicles come with optional AWD, make sure she gets it. Safer for her and the kids, and ends up being cheaper to insure. But both vehicles are acceptable to me, I just can't own anything other than a Jeep... Or Porsche. I don't know much about the ford edge.

Has she considered a Jeep KK?
Cant get her to want a jeep. She wants something a little bigger than the KK but not a XK. I a WKII would be sweet, but the price and MPG's it would be just dumb.

Quote Originally Posted by Holaday07 4.7 View Post
My uncle is a traveling sales rep and is on his 2nd Edge. I drove his, and it is nice. Since he lives in the thing he got a Limited and all the gizmos, but he runs them to 150k adn trades it in.

I wanted to get one of these instead of the Commander when we first started looking.
Yeah, Our perfect match would be an Edge, but they are a little more money and a little less MPG's. So unless we find the perfect deal it may be a long shot.

God I sound like a hippie with all this MPG talk, but Money is Money. But im fine with my wk getting 13.5 mpg