Quote Originally Posted by Discount Tire View Post
Thank you for the post.

The Nitto Terra Grappler and and Rocky Mountain are both excellent tire models. The right model for you will depend on what you are looking for out of your next set.

What tire model are you driving on now and what are your likes and dislikes with this set? How many miles are you driving per year? Will this set see snow? What type of off-road conditions do you typically see? What do you want your next set of tires to do for you?
I'm currently running on the stock Forteras. They are fine except for the fact they are too small now that I have the lift on and they have almost 42k miles on them so they're showing their age. It didn't help I never rotated them but it was a lease that ended up deciding to buy. I only drive about 10k miles a year. I live in SE Michigan so winters can be non-existent like this year or extremely brutal. I do take it to the Northern part of the state that sees harsh winters and I at times drive on very uneven and muddy dirt roads. I do want to start doing some off road trails this summer so I need something that is good on uneven and rocky surfaces. But since it is also my DD they also need to not have a lot of road noise.