Been busy FINALLY (after 6 years) getting my '92 Ramcharger restored and modded. 4 1/2" lift and 36" M/T's are finally under it, as well as new brakes. Brake lines and fuel line are being replaced now. Cutting out the lower rear quarters and welding in some new ones is next - then it gets stripped down to the bare metal, sanded, primered, & painted. The underbody is being rhino-lined - the frame bead-blasted & powdercoated. Custom rear bumper/tire/jack/jerry can carrier is installed - custom front bumper is now fabricated and spot welded - getting it finished and installed is next.

Tax refund goes to new ring & pinion sets, and a transpak & shift kit this spring. Engine rebuild is being detailed and scheduled. Ditto for the interior work (needs a new headliner right away - damn thing is drooping badly in the cab). I'm thinking of tearing out all the carpet and rhino-lining the entire floor, so you can HOSE it out! Going with some sort of faux leather, that cleans up much easier than cloth, for the seats also.

If I EVER get my computer back from the shop , I'll load some pics for everyone to drool on. Even when it starts rolling again, it's gonna be a slow work in progress, but our Boy Scout War Wagon might actually be road-worthy before the twins finish Cub Scouts!!!

And that's MY excuse!