As Mike said, there's really no point in a solid axle swap, unless you simply want to be the first on Earth (that I know of) to do it. I've looked into it in great detail along with the owner of a local fab shop known for the rock buggies it puts out. It would take a fab shop probably a couple weeks and about $8K. You would likely end up with a long-arm setup loosely based on an XJ kit for the front and a ZJ type setup in the rear. Reason for the long-arm setup is to get the front solid axle low enough to clear the motor with some reasonable margin of travel. The XK would be at least 6" of lift over stock, but more realistically 8" or so. The rear short arm factory setup can't begin to deal with that. Take a look at the Libertys that have been solid axled, they're about 8" of overall lift. While that may sound cool, that's getting pretty tall to do safe off roading. While the mechanical issues can be overcome, if you try to do a solid axle conversion on a QDII rig, you have to make the computer deal with the elimination of at least the front ELSD. And that's only if you regear whatever front axle is chosen (likely a Rubi D44 w/ factory locker) back down to 3.73 since 4.10's are not available for the rear. So you see there are issues. Electrically it would be a nightmare. If I were to actually attempt it, it would be with a non QDII XK. As it is, I plan on doing a front axle swap, but there will be a 2012 JK with a pentastar V6 attached to it. Probably sometime late next summer. Until then, the nagging IFS will have to do. It's not making any clunks at the moment, but just wait until tomorrow.