Quote Originally Posted by Aggie07 View Post
Wow, thanks for the quick reply!

Do you think the stock ones will allow for enough travel when off road? Also, I noticed Sal mention with the longer ones he had to put a LOT of weight on the rear to even get out of his garage. I still have room to go up and still fit into my garage, so that is not a problem. Just wondering how stiff his rides while empty in the back?

With the OME HD springs in the rear the suspension is already stiffened up quite a bit (in a good way). Now I just need to get rid of the bouncy feeling from my current shocks.
So you're not looking for increasing the height or stopping the rear from sagging since you have the OME HD springs right? If that's the case and you just want to improve the ride and increase travel, you may be better off with the 2" longer OME shocks.

What's your front setup like? OME HD springs And struts?

Quote Originally Posted by CmmdrDan View Post
Matt when you get ready for the new ones. Id like to take the old ones off your hands.
If I get the longer ones it'll only be because I'm trading the OEM replacements to a local WK owner who is "trying" the longer ones but worried about ride. He asked me if we could do a trade if they're too stiff.